For a lot of people, a new year inspires new beginnings and positive changes. We encourage you to get a buddy to help you keep going.
Here are a few
- Read a good book. Then give it to someone else to enjoy.
- Use a little less sugar in your coffee/tea for one week. Then keep it that way.
- Write a letter to someone you appreciate and send it â€œsnail mail.â€
- Say thank you more often.
- Say Iâ€™m sorry more often, if you are and if you should be.
- Backup your computer.
- Smile to 1 stranger a day. (And maybe even say Good Morning/Afternoon)
- Use the good dishes – just because.
- Take a 20 minute stroll through your neighborhood.
- Video tape your grandparents talking about â€œback in the dayâ€
- Leave a generous tip.
- Drink a glass of water first thing in the morning.
- Clean out the junk drawer.
- Color with kids. (You donâ€™t even have to stay in the lines)
Of course, the usual eat healthy, lose weight, budget money etcâ€¦ New Years Resolutions are still available. And gluten free Dr Will Bar is a delicious choice to help you achieve your health goals no matter where youâ€™re at on your journey. Order yours now.
New Year Friends! We wish you excellent health, great conversations, awesome experiences, lots of laughter and of course â€“ rich relationships.