For a lot of people, a new year encourages new beginnings and positive changes. We encourage you to get a buddy to help you keep going.
Here are 14 New Years Resolutions that you CAN do!
- Read a good book. Then give it to someone else to enjoy.
- Use a little less sugar in your coffee/tea for one week. Then keep it that way.
- Write a letter to someone you appreciate and send it “snail mail.”
- Say thank you more often.
- Say I’m sorry more often, if you are and if you should be.
- Backup your computer.
- Smile to 1 stranger a day. (And maybe even say Good Morning/Afternoon)
- Use the good dishes just because it’s the present.
- Take a 20 minute stroll through your neighborhood.
- Video tape your grandparents talking about “back in the day”
- Leave a generous tip.
- Drink a glass of fresh water first thing in the morning.
- Clean out the junk drawer.
- Color with kids. (You don’t even have to stay in the lines)
Of course, the usual eat healthy, lose weight, budget money etc… New Years Resolutions are still available. And Dr Will Bar is a delicious choice to help you achieve your health goals no matter where you’re at on your journey.
Happy New Year Friends! We wish you excellent health, great conversations, awesome experiences, lots of laughter and of course – rich relationships.